Are you tired of doing the same old summer routine? Did you know that Rocky Mountain Council operates two Scout camps including Cub Scout, Boy Scout and high-adventure programs?
San Isabel Scout Ranch and Rocky Mountain High Adventure Base offer summer employment opportunities. Most Scout camp staff are at least 16 years of age, but the Boy Scout and Cub Scout camps have a few select jobs for youth who are a year or two younger. Rocky Mountain Council, BSA is an equal opportunity employer that hires both females and males, as well as people of all ages and ethnic groups, diverse cultures, and mixed abilities.Rocky Mountain Council camps provide excellent camping experiences for thousands of Scouts each year.
In order to provide the best possible programs, an amazing camp staff is needed...Don't miss out!
Why Apply for a Camp Staff Job?
Here are a few of the countless reasons that are frequently expressed:
- To make lots of new friends in your area, other states, and even other countries
- To spend a summer in the great outdoors where nature prevails
- To acquire experiential education (learning by doing) and new skills that will last a lifetime
- To be part of an effective team and to cooperate with others to get things done
- To learn how to lead others and to apply leadership skills
- To undertake and fulfill meaningful challenges and to earn the satisfaction of doing a job well
- To work with youth and adults of all ages
- To serve others (the most noble and fulfilling pursuit of all)
- To give something back for the opportunities you have received
- To live in a wholesome environment based on the Scout Oath and Law
- To have meaningful spiritual experiences
- To have the advice, counsel, and support of senior staff who are dedicated to helping you succeed
- To be paid and receive food and lodging in return for something challenging and fun
- To be considered for jobs of greater responsibility and to receive letters of recommendation for other pursuits
Why work at a boring old summer job that focuses on sales when you can have opportunities like these that will prepare you for future jobs and the rest of your life?
Click here for a character reference form
IMPORTANT APPLICANT INFO BELOW, Please Read:
Applications may be filled out online and emailed directly to the Camp Director. Applications may also be printed and mailed or delivered to The RMC Service Center @ 411 S.Pueblo Blvd. Pueblo, CO 81005.
After submitting your application, click on the link for a character reference form. You may either print and give to your reference or email the link to them. Completed letters of reference should be mailed/emailed directly to the camp director and not be handled by the applicant.
2015 Staff Manual
I-9 verification form - Coming soon!
W-4 Tax Form - Coming soon!
Background Check Form - Coming soon!