Weekly sessions begin on Sunday afternoon and run in one week increments with the last session at the end of July. All sessions end on Saturday. You can contact us at anytime to help with questions. Reservations can be made through our website or calling the Estes Service Center at 719-561-1220. Please ask for Kelley Mangin or Melanie Kelly. Email addresses are Kelley.Mangin@scouting.org or Melanie.Kelly@scouting.org
Rocky Mountain High Adventure Base (RMHAB) Camp Schedule
Click on a week to reserve!
Camp Reservations and Fees
All reservations must be secured with a non-refundable deposit of $50 per participant. Total fees are due by April 15. All deposits will be applied to total fees due. 2017 price is $495
- $460 per participant if paid in full, postmarked on/or before March 1st ($35 discount)
- NO out of council fees, just friendly pricing! Come stay with us this summer!
A $50 per participant non-refundable deposit is due with your reservation form and is lost if you cancel.
- The first installment payment of $205 per participant is due by January 15.
- The second installment payment of $205 per participant is due by March 1 to qualify for discount.
- Full payment of all fees is due by April 15. A final fee settlement will be made upon arrival at camp for pre-approved late additions. We strongly encourage that all fees be paid prior to your arrival. The Rocky Mountain Council, BSA reserves the right to release unsecured reservations and underpaid reservations to waiting list units. This Camp typically fills each week, so book your exact participants please.
- The $50/participant reservation fee is non-refundable and is lost if you cancel that individual.
- Prior to March 1, loss of $50 deposit, plus 25% of balance paid to council.
- From March 1, through April 30, loss of $50 deposit, plus 75% of balance paid to council.
- After April 30, no refund is available unless evidence of a medical emergency is provided.We are already purchasing items and hiring staff in anticipation of your arrival.
Refunds are not issued for cancellations after April 30. The postmark determines the date of a request for refunds. All requests for refunds must be in writing to the Scout Executive and received by August 15th.
Please be sure to read the Camp Leaders Guide for full details.